Coming up on December 12th!
STRATEGIC THINKING 101
by Scott Rowland
- You spent time, money and resources on leadership training. Now what? How do you get them to continue to transition from a front-line “doer” to a strategic thinker and future leader?
- What are some signs to look for that indicate your people might need to improve their strategic thinking?
- Managers revert to what they are most comfortable with. What are some practical ways and tools to get them to “break the mold” and see the bigger picture?
- Are you strategic? A strategic thinking self-assessment.
- Once you have the tools, how do you start, and what are the most common barriers or traps to overcome?
Venue: Crowne Plaza Hotel
2 Somerset Parkway
Nashua, NH 03062
Scott Rowland is the CEO and co-founder of The Highly Trained Eye™, where he has served for the past eleven years. Prior to THTE, Scott has headed up numerous training and Human Resources departments over his 23-year career in the profession, from 10,000+ employee organizations to start-ups, including El Pollo Loco restaurants, American Home Mortgage and Washington Mutual Bank. Scott’s passion lies in demonstrating the ROI of training, leadership development, executive roundtables and coaching.
GNHRA is looking for program
and website sponsors.
E-mail us at GNHRA@yahoo.com to learn more!
Diversity Mission Statement:
GNHRA is committed to bridging the gap between all people by:
♦ Recognizing, encouraging and ensuring the value of diversity in the work place
♦ Facilitating, building and creating interaction, understanding and dialogue between people of diverse age, gender, sexual orientation, disabilities, ethnicity, cultures, religions, education and work experience
♦ Supporting, diversity to build a multi-cultural and diverse organization
“We support these goals by striving together to create diversity within the GNHRA by providing programs that inform and educate our members on diversity topics”.
Are you interested in returning to the workforce?
Download the NH Workforce Readiness Toolkit
Job Search Strategy Form