Coming up on October 10th!
Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
• Understand what Emotional Intelligence is and why it is important.
• Learning the 5 areas that make-up Emotional Intelligence.
• Understand what gifts the 7 major emotions provide to you.
• Identify negative consequences of unmanaged emotions on personal effectiveness.
• Understand the difference between an under-developed and highly developed Emotional Intelligence.
• Understand how to apply emotional intelligence in the workplace to enhance employee relationships and increase productivity.
• Examine your individual Emotional Intelligence makeup.
Venue: Crowne Plaza Hotel
2 Somerset Parkway
Nashua, NH 03062
GNHRA is looking for program
and website sponsors.
E-mail us at GNHRA@yahoo.com to learn more!
Diversity Mission Statement:
GNHRA is committed to bridging the gap between all people by:
♦ Recognizing, encouraging and ensuring the value of diversity in the work place
♦ Facilitating, building and creating interaction, understanding and dialogue between people of diverse age, gender, sexual orientation, disabilities, ethnicity, cultures, religions, education and work experience
♦ Supporting, diversity to build a multi-cultural and diverse organization
“We support these goals by striving together to create diversity within the GNHRA by providing programs that inform and educate our members on diversity topics”.
Are you interested in returning to the workforce?
Download the NH Workforce Readiness Toolkit
Job Search Strategy Form